Opticca Consulting delivers revolutionary platforms that enable our clients to outperform their competition. We help our clients speed up application development and deliver value faster than ever before by adopting architectures using DevOps, Containers and Microservices, as well as supporting Automation and CI/CD pipelines. Our extensive partner network helps us drive collaboration and leverage technology independence. We’ve built a team of passionate technologists who truly care about achieving quality outcomes, building lasting relationships, and delivering on what we promise – every client is a reference.
For more information, visit: www.opticca.com
Position: C++ Developer
- Participate in the design, development, verification and documentation of models, interfaces, components and software applications
- Apply the development processes established by the development team such as the revision of code, follow-up and change management
- Maintain, support and improve all aspects of existing software products
- Participate an agile development process, delivering work in 2-week sprints and successfully collaborating with fellow team members.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or equivalent
Desired Skills & Experience
- 7 years of experience in modern, object-oriented programming languages and object-oriented analysis and design, including understanding common design patterns, data structures, and algorithms.
- Experience in following languages: C++, C #
- Experience with GUI development in .NET using WPF.
- Ability to collaborate in with other developers, Support, QA, Tech Writers, Marketing, and Sales in a close-knit team environment
- Comfortable working in Agile process, test-driven development and continuous integration environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills, and the ability to learn and apply new ideas quickly.
This is a 6 month contract with an option to renew.