Opticca Consulting delivers revolutionary platforms that enable our clients to outperform their competition. We help our clients speed up application development and deliver value faster than ever before by adopting architectures using DevOps, Containers and Microservices, as well as supporting Automation and CI/CD pipelines. Our extensive partner network helps us drive collaboration and leverage technology independence. We’ve built a team of passionate technologists who truly care about achieving quality outcomes, building lasting relationships, and delivering on what we promise – every client is a reference.
For more information, visit: www.opticca.com
Position: PMO Lead
Solving Problems and being accountable to the customers by managing deliveries that will impact their success. Dual role as a direct Delivery manager as well as overseeing the PMO consulting practice. Being accountable for the success of our customer deliveries. Work with Internal/External Clients and colleagues to identify, prioritize and manage risks to operational activities, planned/unplanned changes that may impact deadlines. Manage the communication and status reporting of planned or unplanned changes, service requests, and incidents impacting Production services or Operational activities supporting services through to implementation, while ensuring appropriate priorities are assigned. Ensure immediate resolution to problems, while managing on-going communication on status updates from appropriate teams to be provided to Clients. Manage Internal/External relationships to ensure a high level of satisfaction is achieved with the delivery supporting new and/or existing Client(s).
- Works to ensure deliverables meet Client requirements and expectations.
- Work with Delivery teams to ensure processes/procedures are established, documented, maintained and followed.
- Work with Vendors and colleagues to identify, communicate and manage service scope (expectation versus contractual) for a professional services organization.
- Serve as the single point of contact for Clients, and Vendors on the project status, for new or existing clients.
- Identify opportunities to improve services, increase efficiencies and reduce the cost of delivering services.
- Subject matter expert on required for microservices, containers, devops and cloud.
- Communicate and escalate at risk or out-of-scope of Client engagement changes as a result of change management.
- Manage and enforce standards for requirements/definitions based on Client expectations.
- Participates in decision-making process as required, concerning client issues and procedures.
- Provide operational or business overview training and documentation to Client.
- Participate in project management and change management meetings to identify and manage changes impacting project engagements.
- Other responsibilities as required.
- Excellent knowledge of G-Suite or MS Office tools.
- Excellent understanding of Service Delivery and client relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both French and English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of the SDLC life-cycle. AGILE/SCRUM, and Waterfall.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the various IT Services roles and responsibilities.
- Good Crisis Management skills – Incident/Problem Management, Communications / Escalations skills.
- Good knowledge and understanding of risk and change management concepts and practices.
- Technical competencies on Java, Microservices, Containers, DevOps and Cloud.
- Quality Oriented
- Accountable, Dedicated, Diligent, Critical thinker.
- Ability to work within a Team or independently with minimal supervision.